Arab Investment Bank is keen on providing various banking services to individuals by providing multiple retail retail products in addition to providing Islamic services, as well as services for institutions and companies, which benefit the national economy and the bank at the same time, the bank’s services are characterized by competitiveness and the adoption of information technology systems to provide services with the highest performance One of those services that we review in this article is one of which is of interest to a wide segment of citizens and is a personal loan from the Arab Investment Bank, and we will show the advantages of this loan, the conditions for obtaining it and the target groups, guarantees, papers and document. The required requirements as stated on the bank’s website.
Personal loan from Arab Investment Bank
Benefits of a personal loan from Arab Investment Bank
Personal loans from Arab Investment Bank have several advantages, most notably:
- A personal loan can be granted to salary transfer clients, to non-salary transfer customers, and to professionals and businesses.
- The loan interest is competitive.
- The loan amount reaches 1.5 million Egyptian pounds
- Loan repayment period is up to 1 year.
- The minimum age of the applicant is 21 years, and a maximum of 60 years.
- The minimum salary must be 1200 pounds.
The papers required to grant the personal loan
The customer who wants to obtain a personal loan is required to attach the following documents:
- A copy of the ID card.
- A recent utility bill (water, electricity, gas).
- Customers who transfer salary or installments must submit the pledge of the client company he works with to transfer the salary or installment.
- For clients without salary transfer or installment, attach the salary vocabulary documented or the salary vocabulary letter signed by the person who has the authority to sign.
You may also be interested in:
Car loans from Arab Investment Bank with 100% financing of car value and with multiple guarantees
A real estate loan from the Arab Investment Bank, with financing amounting to 500 thousand pounds
Personal loan from Arab Investment Bank with guarantee of savings vessels (certificates)
Personal loans can be granted by guaranteeing savings containers (certificates). These loans are distinguished by the following:
- There is no maximum loan limit.
- The term of the loan is up to 7 years.
- The loan or financing amount reaches 95% of the collateral value.
- Interest is competitive, starting at 2.25% over the guarantee price.
- The minimum age for a loan applicant is 21 years and without a maximum age.
As for Paperwork For a personal loan with a savings savings guarantee, which includes:
- Requesting a loan with savings certificates.
- Acknowledgment of a savings certificate.
- Copy of the customer’s identity card or passport with a valid residence visa for foreigners.