Tuesday 14 January 2020
Books – Hani Saber:
Reem Al-Baroudi revealed new details in her personal life, a new love relationship after Ahmed Saad, the fact that she committed suicide, and she was betrayed by some of her friends, and other statements during her meeting with the “One of the People” program with the media Amr Al-Laithi on the “Al-Nahar” channel “.
And we monitor her most prominent statements during the episode:
“The hero in my life is my father, who works as an engineer in Saudi Arabia,” said Reem Al-Baroudi.
– “My sister is more beautiful than me, and she gets the biggest share of admiration, and the admiration of the neighbor’s son in the past. As for me, despite my young age at the time, my first dream boy was an old man, I saw him several times passing his car while waiting for the school car.”
– “I adore friendship, and had it not been for my friends who stood my gymnasium, my time would have been in many crises.”
– “My friends from the six women are like my men … In some of them they liked what helped me, and they did not give up my right if my work ended with a need.”
– “I did not commit suicide at all after separating from Ahmed Saad .. I am not a teenager … and who invented this topic, Basma Wahba, in her program, Sheikh Al-Hara, so that she makes a crack in the program in the episode of Wafaa Amer, even though I was a guest in one of the episodes and did not ask me about this topic.” .
– “Muqdarish, I hate Ahmed Saad, because the ten of us are 16 years old.
– “Ahmed Saad betrayed him. He says that we are friends because the issue is not like that … he is completely out of my life. The whole story is that I was in one of the hotels on Eid with my family and I met him with his friends and peace be upon us only.”