Prince Harry takes part in the first public event since the royal secession – Erm News

0
3



Prince Harry takes part in the first public event since the royal secession



Source: Reuters

Appears Prince Harry For the first time today, Thursday, on a public occasion, after Queen Elizabeth of Britain responded to the desire of her grandson and his American wife, Meghan, to abandon their official duties and look forward to a more independent future from the royal family.

Harry, the sixth in the throne ranking, will host next year’s rugby World Cup rugby match draw at Buckingham Palace on his last mission before he and Megan begin a “transition period” in preparation for their new lives.

Last week, Harry, 35, and his wife, former actress Megan, 38, sparked a crisis by announcing their desire to reduce their royal duties, spend more time in North America, and achieve financial independence.

Royal sources said that the announcement surprised the rest of the family, left the queen resentful and disappointed, and a friend of Harry and Meghan said that the two women feel forced to move away.

After a family summit on Monday in Sandringham attended by Elizabeth Harry and his older brother Prince William and his father, Prince Charles, it was agreed that the couple would divide their time between Britain and Canada.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here