Prince Harry takes part in the first public event today since the royal secession

0
12


Prince Harry will appear for the first time today, Thursday, on a public occasion after Queen Elizabeth of Britain responded to the desire of her grandson and American wife Megan to abandon their official duties and look to a more independent future from the royal family.</p><div data-qa-component="item-story" data-rc-highlight="story" dir="rtl">
<p>

    Harry, who is sixth in the throne arrangement, will host next year's rugby World Cup rugby match draw at Buckingham Palace on his last assignment before he and Megan begin a "transition period" in preparation for their new lives.


    Last week, Harry, 35, and his wife, former actress Megan, 38, sparked a crisis by announcing their desire to reduce their royal duties, spend more time in North America, and achieve financial independence.


    Royal sources said that the announcement surprised the rest of the family and left the Queen disappointed and disappointed. A friend of Harry and Megan said the couple feel forced to move away.


    After a family summit on Monday in Sandringham attended by Elizabeth Harry and his older brother Prince William and his father, Prince Charles, it was agreed that the couple would divide their time between Britain and Canada.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here