According to the British newspaper “Daily Mail”, the young “Alexander Hall” had trouble breathing while he was in the restaurant, and was taken to hospital, where doctors put him in a medically induced coma, but they were not able to save his life.
His wife, Cassandra, revealed the details of what happened in a statement to local media, saying that she felt that there was a problem when Alexander began sweating while they were at the restaurant; she asked him whether he had an allergic reaction to any of the food ingredients, and if Request an ambulance.
She went on to explain that her husband had told her that he was enjoying the fish meal, then it began to turn blue, and then he fell unconscious.
The pathologist concluded that he died due to anaphylaxis and oxygen deprivation of the brain.
The British newspaper stated that “Hall” was not aware that he was allergic to “barramundi” fish, especially since he had previously eaten fish in the past without suffering from any allergic reaction.
It is noteworthy that the couple was scheduled to receive their first child next May, and a fundraising page has been created on the Internet for Hall’s wife and unborn child, and this page has collected more than $ 21,000.