Thursday 20 February 2020
Books – Muhammad Nassar:
The Ministry of State for Immigration and Egyptians Affairs launched yesterday, Wednesday, the first electronic application for the phone for Egyptians abroad, entitled “Speak to Egypt”, as it is a new and updated tool for communicating with Egyptians abroad.
Masrawy publishes the most important information on the “Call Egypt” application as follows:
It is considered a new tool within the Ministry’s tools to enhance communication with Egyptians abroad using modern technologies.
It meets the demands of the various segments of Egyptians abroad by merging the services provided to them in one application.
It aims to create an easy, fast and safe experience for Egyptians abroad while dealing with it.
– The app is available for Android users.
It is not currently available for IOS users of Apple phones, and work is being made available on it.
– Android system users can download the application from Google Play.
– The application includes an interactive map of the places of embassies and consulates, in both Arabic and English.
– It guarantees the Egyptians abroad a quick and easy experience to communicate with the Ministry of Immigration through a number of windows that will help the user to communicate smoothly with the ministries and agencies concerned.
Among the services provided by the housing guide for Egyptians abroad, the directory of services for the civil status sector, the recruitment administration and the field of higher education.
– The application includes notifications to be sent to the user about advice, prohibited drugs, and others.
– Application users can communicate with the Ministry of Immigration by sending a text message through the “Questions and Answers” and “Contact Us” sections.
– It includes the feature of entering the government complaints portal and the map of industrial investment in Egypt in addition to the Al-Azhar International Center for Fatwa, the Ministry of Defense guide for recruiting, along with the “Ask and Suggest” initiative and the “Biladi” dollar certificate.
– The user can browse the monthly magazine of the Ministry “Egypt with you” in both Arabic and English languages through the application.
– It includes extensive news content such as the Ministry’s latest articles from local and regional media, and the embassy sites in Egypt based on your location.
– It includes a complaints section and allows users to send comments about their cases and get quick answers to them.