Monday 30 March 2020
An official source at Al-Ahly Club confirmed that there is complete confirmation of the integrity of Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim’s position, “electrifying” the team player, pointing out that the issue of his suspension is not possible.
Walid Al-Attar, executive director of the Egyptian Football Association, had said earlier that the FIFA, currently looking at Zamalek’s complaint against Kahraba.
The source said in his statements to “Yalla Koura”: “Al-Ahly studied the file of electrification with all its details, we studied all documents and papers.”
He continued: “We polled the opinions of an international legal adviser, we have confirmed the integrity of the cards and the position of the player.” He concluded, “The idea that the player will be suspended is out of the question.”
Last December, Al-Ahly won electrification for 4 and a half seasons after the player ended his contract with Portuguese club Deportivo Avish.
Mortada Mansour, president of the Zamalek club, announced on more than one occasion that he is in the process of complaining about electrification for the International Federation, indicating that he is awaiting significant financial compensation.