Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro Max
Specifications and price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro
The following are the most prominent and most important technical specifications that are available in the new phone from the Xiaomi company due for sale on March 25, 2020:
- Machine dimensions: 165.5 x 7 x 8.8 mm.
- Weight: 209 g.
- Body: front end (Gorilla Glass 5), background of Gorilla Glass 5), and plastic frame.
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Touch screen supports 16 million colors IPS LCD, has a screen area of 107.4 cm 2, and accounts for approximately 84.6% of the body of the device.
- Redmi Note 9 Pro comes with a 6.39-inch FHD + display without any notch, 20: 9 aspect ratio.
- The phone comes with a 16M hole selfie camera.
- The phone features an octa-core processor equipped with a Snapdragon 720G chipset, with 6 GB RAM, and a storage capacity of 128 GB.
- Equipped with a quad-in-depth camera, it includes a 48MP main sensor, an ultra-wide-angle 8-megapixel lens, a 5-megapixel macro lens, and a depth camera.
- Powered by Android 10.0; MIUI 11
- Powerful battery capacity of 0, 020 mAh, fast charging 18W.
- Available in several color options, according to Indian developer Ishan Agarwal the phone will be presented in blue, ice white and black.
- The price of the phone is expected to be approximately 180 euros.