The Ministry of Health and Population has put in place a protocol to be followed in government hospitals to determine whether or not suspected cases of the Corona virus are dependent on the use of the points system, as follows.
– A temperature rise of more than 38 “two points”.
Severe or increased coughing “two points”.
– “One point” throat congestion.
Vomiting or diarrhea
Chronic illness: sugar, pressure, heart, kidney, etc. “one point”.
Travel inside or outside Egypt: Example of Sharm El-Sheikh / Europe “5 points”.
Contact with an acute respiratory infection “4 points”.
Visiting a healthy place where a positive condition “3 points” has been established.
– To be one of the workers in the health sector or sanitary insulation, “two points”.
If the total points are as follows:
– 4 or less: stick to the home “self-isolating.”
– 5 points: Consult a doctor by phone.
– 6 or more: Please contact the concerned authorities, emergency number (105) for possible infection, the need for treatment and the start of health isolation procedures.