Mei Feng, an official with the Chinese Health Committee, said on Monday that Wuhan, the new Virus Corona outbreak center (Covid-19), had not recorded new confirmed cases today, the fifth straight day..
According to the Chinese news agency, “Xinhua”, “Feng” said that no confirmed or suspected new cases had been registered in Wuhan, the capital of Hubei Province, worst affected by the disease, for five days in a row.
The British newspaper “The Guardian” said that the people who live in Wuhan, which was the epicenter of the Coruna epidemic and inhabited by 11 million people, were allowed to leave their housing compounds in small groups for the first time in weeks..
The newspaper pointed out that public transportation started operating again and people were allowed to return to work if it was confirmed that they were in good health. Non-residents, who have been stranded there since the severe travel restrictions entered into force on January 23, can also start applying to leave the city. China has reported 39 new HIV cases since Sunday, all of which are imported from abroad.
The National Health Commission of China announced today, Monday, that no new local local infection with the new Corona virus (Covid-19) was recorded, and that it had received reports of 9 deaths and 39 new cases, all cases from abroad, which brought the total number registered in China to 3273 81272 deaths and injuries as of the end of yesterday.
The committee stated – in its daily report – that all deaths were recorded in central Hubei Province, and that cases from abroad were recorded: 10 cases in Beijing and Shanghai, 6 cases in Fujian and Guangdong provinces, and two cases in Shandong and Gansu provinces, one in Zhejiang, Henan and Chongqing Municipality, raising the total number of registered cases to 353 as of the end of yesterday.