Legend Hossam Hassan, the Al-Ahly and Zamalek striker and the former Egypt team, blew many surprises and fired shells in all directions, during his dialogue on the “Ontime Stadium” program, which was characterized by frank and daring, and we monitor the most prominent things the Dean said in this dialogue, which came as follows:
There is no technical director who can compare Al-Johari with the national team.
The 1990 World Cup generation was the best of all levels.
– I was subjected to a fierce attack before the 98th African Nations under the pretext that my goals were scarce despite my glory with Al-Ahly in the league.
Some tried to knock me down in 98, even though I was on a mission with the national team.
I was the only one with experience with Hani Ramzy in the generation that crowned the Nations of Africa 1998.
– I made a mistake in leaving the leadership of the Jordan national team to lead Zamalek.
– I wanted to make a generation capable of winning championships for Zamalek for years.
– The difference of thought behind the departure from Zamalek the second time.
The team I made was behind the successes of the Portuguese Ferrera with Zamalek.
– Amr Gamal Mustafa Mohamed, the closest to the way to play and Marwan Mohsen lucky.
Al-Khatib and Hassan Shehata were two examples of me.
There is currently no relationship with the President of Zamalek, despite my respect for everyone.
– The love of the Egyptian fans is the most valuable honor I received throughout my career with football.
– It is difficult to ask someone to be honored after all this march with the national team and clubs.
– My presence among the world stars in the World Cup draw reflects Russias global interest, which I did not find here.
Is it normal for African stars to be invited to a tournament in Egypt that will be ignored?
Did Hani Abu Raida play a role in this inappropriate treatment that I find with my brother Ibrahim?
– My nervousness, a scarecrow, which some people use to exclude me from the positions I deserve.
– My experience with the Jordan national team has not witnessed any incidents deviating from the text.
– I assumed the leadership of the Egyptian in Algeria and Morocco without any problems.
– Some referees are prejudiced against the regional clubs, which any technical director is out of his feelings.
Reactions to referees occur from the largest coaches in the world.
The spirit is one of the things that cannot be made, and it is one of the most important success for any player or coach.
– The technical side of me as a coach is no less than spirit and enthusiasm.
Some have ignored the development I made while driving some clubs.
– I was behind the brilliance and discovery of some stars such as Shekabala, Hussein Yasser and Islam Issa.
– Salah, “Trezeguet” and some of the current national team’s stars could be hired better.
Egypt were able to achieve the best in Russia 2018.
– Nabil Imad “Dunga” deserves a greater chance with the national team.
What is taken from Al-Ahly’s administration is its delay in renewing the big stars.
– Fyler is the one who decides whether or not any player will remain in Al Ahly.
Al-Ahly treated Hosam Ashour respectfully.
– Walid Suleiman deserves renewal, and Fathi misjudged his decision to reject Al-Ahly’s offer
– If I were Fathi’s place, I would have accepted staying in Al Ahly, even if it was only 2 million.
– Abdullah Al-Saeed and Ahmad Fathi, stemming from the fact that they are not members of Al-Ahly, dealt with him in the same way they dealt with the Ismaili.
– Al-Ahly will not be greatly affected by the death of Ahmed Fathi, and his only impact was on the departure of Walid Suleiman … and the departure of Sharif Ikrami in his favor.
– Ahmed Al-Shennawi made a big mistake in his own right.
– Salih Juma took more than his size and Al-Ahly was very patient with him.
The impact of Shikabala is very great in Zamalek.
– I hope Al-Ahly and Zamalek will reach the final of the African Champions League.
– Al-Ahly deserves to be crowned the league even if it canceled the season.
In the name of Morsi, Zamalek did not preserve (the blessing).