Saturday 18 April 2020
Books- Diaa Mostafa:
Today marks the 18th anniversary of the departure of the artist Kawkab Sadiq, as she left on April 18, 2002.
And we show you in these lines, information about it ..
– The mother of the artist, Esad Younes, the singer Iman Younes, the artist Ahlam Younes, a ballerina and former head of the Academy of Arts
– Her sister is the artist Badia Sadiq.
– She participated in some of the works in the late forties and early fifties, including “Blood longs, the enemy of women, abhorrent love.
– I also presented some songs, including my love, printed by Al-Dalal, Al-Layl, and your light.
– Zamelat Abdel Halim Hafez at the Institute of Music, according to statements by her daughter, Eman Younes.
She married Hamed Jamal Al-Din Younis, a free officer who practiced journalism after the revolution.
– Iman Yunus said that she and her sister, Asad, had inherited singing, acting and writing from her mother and father, adding: “I am a singer from Mama.”
– Iman said that her mother, as soon as she felt the talent of her daughter in ballet, presented to her, adding: “My father’s family said to me, she says one dancer and the second is a singer.”