The government: The decision to wear a muzzle is not binding on drivers of private cars

0
5


Subscribe to receive the most important news

Counselor Nader Saad, spokesman for the Council of Ministers, said that wearing the muzzle is mandatory for passengers and drivers in public and private mass transportation such as metro, trains, taxis, minibuses, tuk-tuk and cars for electronic applications, noting that the decision to wear the muzzle is not obligatory for drivers of private cars and those with them.

Saad added, during a telephone interview with the program “On My Responsibility” on Sada Al-Balad channel: “The muzzle is required to be worn in all closed places, such as government and private companies, banks, universities, shops, malls and markets, whether they are open or closed.”

He stressed that there is no obligation to wear a muzzle when walking the streets alone or with a group.

The Ministry of Health and Population announced, on Saturday, that 182 persons infected with the Corona virus had been discharged from isolation and quarantine hospitals, after receiving the necessary medical care and recovering according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization, bringing the total of those recovering from the virus to 5693 cases to date.

Dr. Khaled Mujahid, Advisor to the Minister of Health and Population for Media Affairs and the official spokesperson of the Ministry, said that the number of cases whose laboratory results have been converted from positive to negative for Corona virus (Covid-19) increased to 6,456 cases, including the 5693 recovered.

He added that 1367 new cases, which had positive laboratory analyzes of the virus, were registered as part of the ministry’s surveillance and investigation procedures according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization, pointing to the death of 34 new cases.

“Mujahid” said that all registered cases of HIV positive in isolation and quarantine hospitals are subject to medical care, according to the guidelines of the World Health Organization.

“Mujahid” stated that the total number that was registered in Egypt with the new corona virus until today, Saturday, is 23,449 cases, including 5,693 cases that were cured and discharged from isolation and quarantine hospitals, and 913 deaths.

The Ministry of Health and Population continues to raise its preparations in all governorates of the Republic, follow the situation first-hand regarding the “emerging corona virus”, and take all necessary precautions against any viruses or infectious diseases, and the ministry has allocated a number of means of communication to receive citizens’ inquiries about the emerging corona virus and infectious diseases Including the hotline «105», “15335” and the WhatsApp number “01553105105” ..

  • The situation in Egypt
  • Injuries
    23,449
  • Recover
    5,693
  • Mortality
    913



Source link
https://www.almasryalyoum.com/news/details/1982106

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here