Source: Dubai – Arabic.net
The airlift between the airports of Turkey and Libya has not ceased to extend Concord government In Tripoli, the Syrian mercenaries, and the last of these payments, according to sources from Misurata Airport, told Al-Arabiya today, Friday, the arrival of a plane belonging to the Libyan wings to Misurata Airport from Turkey with 156 Syrian mercenaries on board.
This batch comes after, on Thursday, a Turkish plane carrying mercenaries from Gaziantep left for Libya.
The information added, that 120 mercenary elements had left the said plane.
It is mentioned that since Turkey intervened in Libya, especially after the Memorandum of Understanding for military and maritime cooperation that was signed between the Al-Wefaq government and Ankara, Ankara sent thousands of mercenaries from the Syrians to fight alongside the Al-Wefaq government forces there.
In a new matter, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights confirmed, a few hours ago, the return of a new batch of Ankara mercenaries to Syrian territory coming from Libya after the end of their contracts, while Turkey sent new batches of fighters of the Syrian factions loyal to it to Libya to participate in military operations.
According to the statistics of the Observatory, the number of conscripts who have gone to Libyan territory so far has increased to about 15,800 mercenaries of Syrian nationality, of whom about 5,600 have returned to Syria, while Turkey continues to bring more elements of mercenary factions to its camps and training.
In addition, it was documented that more Ankara mercenaries were killed from the Syrian citizenship campaign during the battles taking place on Libyan soil.
Dead, including children
According to the statistics of the Observatory, the death toll among the pro-Turkish factions as a result of the military operations in Libya reached 470, including 33 children under the age of 18, and the leaders of groups within those factions also included.
It is noteworthy that the United Nations Secretary-General, Antonio Guterres, had denounced a few days ago of “external interference that reached unprecedented levels” in Libya, with “the delivery of advanced equipment and the number of mercenaries involved in the battles”, as Turkey interfered militarily in Libya alongside the factions of the Al-Wefaq government.
Guterres expressed during a ministerial conference via video to the Security Council his concern about the build up of military forces in the vicinity of the city of Sirte, located between Tripoli (west) and Benghazi (east).
In return, the Libyan army pledged to continue the struggle against the Turkish aggression against the country, adhering to national principles and expelling the invaders, as he put it.