Tuesday 21 July 2020
Books – Mohamed Salah:
The Electricity Utility and Consumer Protection Regulatory Authority has made it possible to calculate the value of the electricity bill for next August, which will see the application of new segment prices announced in mid-June through the “Calculate your bill” application on the device’s website through that link: https: // bit .ly / 3j7teus.
The program provides a set of services that help the consumer to know how to calculate the electricity bill and its different segments.
Masrawy reviews the most important guidelines and tips for rationalizing electricity. Where the program explains these services in a simplified form that enables the consumer to benefit from these services in a few minutes:
Services provided by the program:
1) Find out the value of your bill.
2) Find out which segment your bill is calculated in.
3) How to calculate and review your invoice.
4) The most important tips and guidelines that enable you to rationalize electricity; Thus saving your bill value.
5) Warning of the need to rationalize and reduce loads if you enter a higher segment.
6) Show prices for electricity, tariffs, and different segments of consumption; Whether it is domestic or commercial.
In a related context, the Electricity Utility and Consumer Protection Utility Regulatory Authority announced the documentation of its page on social media. To prevent improper circulation of information.
The device explained, in a statement, that the step of authenticating the official account of the device on the social networking site “Facebook”, obtaining the blue mark in order to publish all the information and data related to the device, and received citizens’ inquiries, and to ensure that the device’s name is not used in any information or data that is not valid .
This documentation comes from the premise that the agency is keen to implement the state’s strategy in maximizing the benefit of continuous communication with citizens through official channels and making all data and information available through official accounts to eliminate the exchange of any incorrect information and data.