Many people suffer from high blood pressure; Therefore, Dr. Sawsan Ghazal, a nutrition expert, on her personal page on the social networking site Facebook, provided 11 natural remedies to control hypertension in the blood.
11 natural remedies to lower high blood pressure:
1) Celery: Eat four sticks of it daily
2) Garlic: Eat three cloves of it daily, either by eating it directly or adding it to food.
3) Tomatoes: as a result of their containment of (gamma-aminobutyric acid) and other nutrients
4) Saffron, it contains corsetin, and saffron can be cooked with food or added to juices. Carrots, which can be eaten either as juice or added to food, and can be eaten as is.
5) Broccoli: Contains glutathione, which is one of the compounds designated for treating high blood pressure.
6) Parsley: It helps diuresis and rid the body of accumulated salts.
6) Hibiscus is not recommended for people who suffer from low blood pressure.
7) Strawberries: Rich in compounds that treat anemia, high blood pressure and enhance blood circulation.
8) Basil: Adding fresh basil to food helps reduce pressure for a short period of time.
9) Flaxseeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which have been found to have a clear effect on lowering blood pressure.
10) Hawthorn: has a whole host of benefits for cardiovascular health, including helping to reduce blood pressure, prevent blood clots and increase circulation
11) Boiled olive leaf
Avoid some herbs that cause high blood pressure, which are: almonds, barley, licorice, moon-eden, figs, carob, and cabbage, in addition to coffee.