Cardamom is one of the important and famous tawabs that must be placed in most dishes and is distinguished by its taste that is different from the rest of the spices, as it contains a high percentage of vitamins and nutrients to enhance the health of the body and protect from diseases and viruses.
The most important benefits of cardamom for general health and the human body:
- It contains a high content of antioxidants and diuretics to control the level of blood pressure.
- It contains cancer-fighting compounds, so it is liked to be placed in various foods to maintain the health of the body and protect against tumors.
- It contains many elements and vitamins that treat infections in the body.
- It contains a large percentage of properties that boost the health of the immune system and prevent viruses and germs.
- Helps reduce liver inflammation caused by eating a diet rich in carbohydrates and fats.
- It is used to treat digestive problems and prevent recurrent ulcers and infections.
- It works to get rid of bad breath because it contains good smells and helps prevent cavities and gum infections.
- It helps prevent germs and toxins from the body and purifies the blood.
- The compounds in cardamom help increase air flow to your lungs and improve breathing.
- It contains a high amount of vitamins and elements to promote the health of the body and control the level of sugar in the blood and is useful for diabetics.