Health reveals 5 tips to protect the heart from disease (Infographic)

0
7


The Ministry of Health and Population called on citizens to follow a number of tips to maintain the general health of the heart in conjunction with the celebration of the World Heart Day.

The advice of the Ministry of Health and Population included maintaining a healthy weight, reducing salt intake, exercising regularly, eating healthy meals, and avoiding smoking.

Smoking is the main cause of heart disease and lung cancer, 90% of people with lung cancer due to smoking, 10% of non-smokers, and the quantities of smoking varies from person to person, and 40% of the damage to a pack of cigarettes falls on the person from the first cigarette and the other 60% in the The other 19 cigarettes.

E-cigarettes are considered a way to attract new smokers, but you must warn against smoking and pay attention to public health.

unnamed



LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here