Monday 28 September 2020
Books – Hani Saber:
Yesterday, Sunday, the body of the late artist Al-Muntasir Billah was buried in the Martyr Abu Seifin Church in Mohandessin, and the funeral ceremony witnessed a number of clips that we monitor in the following lines:
– Great art stars were absent from attending the funeral of the late artist Al-Montaser Billah.
Director Mando Al-Adl was keen to carry the coffin of Al-Muntasir Billah’s body to bid it farewell to its final resting place.
– The wife of Al-Muntasir Billah Al-Kursi is necessary during his funeral, unlike her daughters who stood throughout the prayer journey on him inside the Church
The appearance of his three daughters, who wore white clothes.
– The prayer was attended by producer Jamal Al-Adl, Ashraf Zaki, captain of the acting professions, director Mohamed Abdel Aziz, media figure Bossi Shalaby, artist Ahmed Badir, director Omar Abdel Aziz, artist Munir Makram, director Mando Al-Adl, and artist Hani Ramzy.
– Everyone committed to wearing a muzzle during the funeral.
Producer Gamal El-Adl was the first artist from the artistic community to attend the funeral.
– The church placed an employee outside it with a device (measuring temperature), for everyone who wants to enter and attend the mass ceremony on the late one.
The funeral will be held on Monday and Tuesday at the Church of the Virgin Mary in Maraachli Street, Zamalek.
Al-Muntaser Billah passed away from our world yesterday, Saturday, at the age of 70, at Mostafa Kamel Hospital in Alexandria after his health deteriorated.