Video calling has now become an integral part of our lives to keep in touch with family, friends and work, and since more people find it comfortable to interact online, it has become very common for a large group of people to interact in a call, and these calls are more attractive. When you can see almost everyone attending it.
And launched Google Recently, support for making video calls to up to 49 people simultaneously on Google Meet , Which is its video conferencing tool, however, this support is disabled by default and you will have to enable it manually, so if you are wondering how to do that, here are the steps:
- Open Google Meet Via apps.google.com/meet/
- Press “Join a meeting” or “start a meeting” according to your requirements.
- From inside the conference room, find the three horizontal dots in the lower right corner of the screen and tap on it.
- Click “Change layout.”“From the four options that you see, choose Tiled layout.
- From the bottom, drag the slider to the far right to set the number of squares to 49 so that you can see 49 people on your screen at the same time.
Note that this feature is only available through an app Meet On the web, by default the maximum number of tiles you’ll see in automatic layouts is 9, or just 16.