How to setup Google Fi:
You will need an internet connection and a Google account to set up and use this service, as the service offers two plans: Flexible and Unlimited. And the unlimited plan makes more sense for people who know they use more than 15GB of data every month.
- Go to page fi.google.com للبدء.
- Click on the Join option.
- You will be prompted to log into your Google account, so make sure this is the account you want to use with Google Fi. You will use this account to manage your account on the service.
- Select the plan you want.
- Choose your phone or bring your phone: If you bought your phone from Google Fi, it already came with the SIM card. And if you want to bring your phone, make sure it will work with the service and ask for a SIM card.
- Check out your shopping cart.
- Click Continue to enter your service address. And if you are getting a new number, this is how your area code is determined.
- Enter your billing information and complete the steps to order your SIM.
Now you will need to wait for the new SIM to arrive, and once you have it you can finish the setup on your phone.
How to set up your phone:
- Download the Google Fi app from the Google Play Store, as you will need an active data connection such as a Wi-Fi connection to complete the setup.
- Turn off your phone and insert the Google Fi SIM, and if you are using an eSIM device such as the Pixel 4 series, this step is not necessary. But you still need to remove the old carrier’s (SIM) card to complete the setup.
- Turn on the phone and be patient, as your phone needs to read the SIM card configuration, depending on your phone, which may take a minute or two.
- Ensure that you are connected to the Internet, preferably with a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Open the Fi app to activate your device, as you will need to log into the Google account you set up if it is not already on your device, and you also need to confirm your billing information.
- Follow the app’s instructions to confirm your plan choice and finish setting up your phone number, as final activation may take a few minutes.
If you encounter any problem, you can contact support in the app to get help with your account.