Tuesday 27 October 2020
I wrote – Shaima Morsi:
Actress Yasmine Sabry sparked controversy on the fourth day of the El Gouna Film Festival in its fourth session, due to her carrying a “Hermes Berkin” handbag, which is known for its high price. This bag was specially manufactured for her, and her initial letter “ys” was written on the bag.
Hermes Berkin, a French luxury fashion company founded in 1837, has quickly become one of the most famous fashion brands in the world, with its headquarters in Paris, and is best known for its luxury leather handbags and shoes.
The prices of “Hermes Berkin” handbags range from $ 600 (9640 Egyptian pounds) to 400,000 dollars, which exceeds 6 million and 200 thousand Egyptian pounds, and are specially designed at the request of the owner.
Masrawy presents to you the most prominent Hermes Berkin handbags.
– “653” dollars is equivalent to “10.245” thousand Egyptian pounds, and this bag is considered one of the lowest prices for the French Hermes brand.
– Another bag at the price of 1948 dollars, equivalent to 30 thousand Egyptian pounds.
A bag at a price of 3100 dollars, equivalent to 48,639 thousand pounds in Egyptian pounds.
Others at a price of 5626 dollars, equivalent to 88 thousand Egyptian pounds.
And at 6358 dollars, the equivalent of Al-Masry 99 thousand pounds.
– Others cost 12,736 dollars, equivalent to 199 thousand pounds in Egyptian pounds.
– And “16823 dollars”, the equivalent of the Egyptian 263 thousand pounds.
– Another bag at a price of 47,916 dollars, equivalent to 751 thousand Egyptian pounds, and this bag is considered one of the most expensive “Hermes Berkin” bags.
The “El Gouna Film Festival” was launched in its fourth session, last Friday evening, under the slogan “Man and Dream”, which will continue until October 31, with the participation of a large number of art stars in Egypt and the world, while taking all necessary precautions to prevent Corona virus (Covid) -19); To become the first festival in Egypt and the Arab world to be held since the pandemic.
Stars and stars flock to the red carpet, over a period of 8 days; To follow the festival activities, and they are keen to appear in the best way, with always eye-catching looks on social media pages, with elegant, loud, bold, and other designs of dresses and suits.