Monday 23 November 2020
On the evening of the thirteenth of November, the Egyptian Football Association announced that Mohamed Salah, the star of the Egyptian national team and Liverpool FC, had been infected with the new Corona virus, “Covid 19”.
In its statement, the Egyptian Federation confirmed that Salah underwent the routine Corona swab conducted by the Egyptian team in preparation for the confrontation with Togo on the 14th and 17th of this month, to prove his infection with the virus.
Mo missed the two matches of the Egyptian national team against Togo, where the Pharaohs won in the third round match with a goal without response, and then by 3-0 in the fourth round match.
Yesterday evening, Sunday, Dr. Khaled Mujahid, a spokesman for the Ministry of Health, announced the negative hue of the Liverpool star, and Juergen Klopp, the Reds’ technical director, confirmed Mos return to participate in the group training of his team today, Monday .. What happened to Salah in 10 days of Corona?
Minutes after the Football Association announced that Salah had been infected with the Corona virus, the official statement was deleted on the pretext of confirming that he was infected with another swab.
– A source at the Ministry of Health said, Laila Kora, that the ministry’s central laboratories sent a representative to obtain a “pcr” swab from the Egyptian player to verify his infection with the Coronavirus.
– As soon as Salah was informed of his positive anointing, he stayed in his room in the hotel where the national team was camping, where the Pharaohs were on a date with Togo in the third round match of the African qualifiers for the African nations.
For his part, Liverpool refused to comment on the injury of his player, and Matt McCann, the Reds official spokesman, confirmed that the English club would not comment on anything during the current period.
– During the isolation period, the pioneers of social media circulated pictures of newlyweds who took pictures with Salah, who was standing inside the “balcony” of his room, in a shot that won the admiration of many.
– Before the Pharaohs traveled to Togo to face the national team in the fourth round of the same qualifiers, Salah left for El Gouna to complete his treatment there.
– After the match (specifically on November 18), Salah accompanied by his compatriot Mohamed El-Niny (who was infected with the virus in Togo) underwent a new swab, and the result was positive.
– Thursday evening (November 19), the Egyptian Football Association announced that the Egyptian national team duo Mohamed Salah and Mohamed El-Niny will travel to London tomorrow, Friday, on a medically equipped plane.
In its official statement, the Football Association said: “Within the framework of coordination between the Egyptian Football Association and the English club Liverpool and Arsenal, it was agreed that Mohamed Salah and Mohamed Al-Nani, the stars of the professional national team in England, would travel tomorrow from Hurghada airport on a private plane equipped with medical equipment, hoping that it would turn out.” Their conditions will be negative soon and they will be able to return to the participation of their teams in their next matches.
– On Friday noon, the Egyptian duo had already flown to England on a special plane containing equipment similar to the devices in the intensive care ward, and they were isolated through a modern isolation device installed in the plane controlled by the flight doctor (See more details)
– For his part, Liverpool coach Juergen Klopp commented in the press conference before his team’s match against Leicester City in the ninth round of Premier League competitions about Salah’s injury after attending his brother’s wedding.
Klopp said: “Salah feels well, has not shown symptoms and is in a good place now, and everything is fine.”
He added, “I am in contact with him all the time. I have nothing to say publicly to the fans about the things that I am talking about to the players. When he gets a negative result, the return process will start.”
And about Salah attending his brother’s wedding, Klopp stressed: “It is a very special moment. My players are very disciplined and know the circumstances of the current situation. Sometimes some things may happen, such as the situation we are in now.”
European -altaqarir, including newspapers, “Liverpool Echo and the Mirror” speculated Besaolh to catch Salah match Liverpool vs Atalanta round the fourth Champions League and scheduled on the 25th of this month, but according to the statements of Club yesterday which confirmed the return of the “Mo” for training the Reds on Monday is expected to catapulted Match.