Subscribe to receive economic news
Application period for Banque Misr jobs:
According to Banque Misr website, the application period is in Jobs It expires on the first of February 2021.
Available jobs for appointment at Banque Misr:
The employee will be responsible for completing and submitting all the various banking tasks from withdrawals, deposits, exchange currencies and transfers.
Reviewing his treasury, checking cash balances from different currencies. And to maintain the level of quality of service provided to customers.
Finance specialist job:
– The employee is responsible for the micro-enterprise products that are dependent on: retaining existing clients, attracting new clients, following up the payment of installments from the two borrowers, ensuring the quality of the portfolio, as well as achieving the targets.
Customer Service Officer:
– Work to stimulate and increase sales.
– Providing all banking services to all customers, with a high level of efficiency, in accordance with the bank’s approved service delivery standards.
– The banking expert for bank services inside the branch is considered primarily responsible for strengthening relationships with customers.
– The tasks for this position are focused on marketing and selling all the bank’s various products and services, which include: (loans, deposits, investment products for new customers, and evaluation of customer needs. Selling products and services. According to those needs, by conducting sales visits and implementing any initiatives. Selling according to the sales plan.
Conditions for applying for Banque Misr jobs:
The bank specified some conditions that must be met by the job applicant The advertiser About it, and it is as follows.
The applicant must be a graduate of a university, Sadat Academy, or the Naval Academy and the Canadian Higher Institute.
– The applicant must have a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Banks, Foreign Trade, International Relations, International Trade, Marketing, Trade and Task Management, Finance and Investment, Insurance, Actuarial Sciences, Political Science, Human Resources Financial Markets and Institutions Marketing, Management.
The applicant’s age is not more than 30 years old.
– The applicant must be from the 2016 to 2020 batches, with a general grade of at least Good.
Proficiency in MS Office software package.
– A requirement to master effective communication skills.
– The job applicant must be a permanent resident of South Sinai, and confirmed in the national ID card.
The applicant should not have previously taken pre-tests at Banque Misr.
The link for registration in Banque Misr jobs
You can inquire and register through this link .. Click HERE
- The situation in Egypt
- The situation around the world