Meteorology announces the beginning of the rain wave
The Meteorological Authority expects that Egyptian cities and governorates will witness the following weather:
- Cairo and Lower Egypt: It is expected that moderate weather will prevail during the day, cool at night with active winds.
- Northeastern and western coasts of the country: It is expected that cold weather will prevail during the day, cold at night with active winds.
- South Sinai: It is expected that warm weather will prevail during the day, and cool at night with active winds.
- North Upper Egypt: Warm weather is expected to prevail during daylight hours, very cold during night hours, and winds are brisk.
- Southern Upper Egypt: Warm weather is expected to prevail during daylight hours, very cold during night hours, and winds are brisk.
According to the forecasts of the General Authority of Meteorology, the country is expected to witness rain, according to the following map:
- The “Giza, Qalyubia and Cairo” regions will witness moderate to thunderstorms.
- The areas of Lower Egypt, the northern coasts and the cities of El Qanaou, in the south of the country, will witness moderate to heavy rain fall at intermittent periods of the day.
- The Sinai regions, the Red Sea Mountains, and the Gulf of Suez will witness moderate to heavy rain, which may reach the point of torrential rains.
The case of Bahrain, Red and Medium
And the expectations of the General Authority of Meteorology, that maritime navigation in the Red and Mediterranean Bahrain will witness the following:
|the sea||Status||Wave height||Surface wind|
|The Mediterranean Sea||مضطرب||2:3||North-west|
|The Red Sea||Mild to restless||2.5:1.5||North-west|
|City||Great temperature||Minimum temperature|
|Shbeen El Koom||19||13|