Subscribe to receive the most important news
New jobs for graduates of colleges of medicine, engineering, commerce and intermediate qualifications announced by the Ministry of Justice to appoint the Forensic Medicine Authority through the official government jobs website.
The Ministry has set April 12 of next month as the deadline for applying for these positions, and confirmed that the appointment requests are sent in the name of Professor, Head of the Forensic Medicine Department, Chief Forensic Doctor, through registered mail with acknowledgment of arrival after completing all the required documents at the address of the forensic medicine building on Perm Street Al-Tunisi in the Sayeda Zeinab area in Cairo.
The jobs and conditions required to apply for a forensic employee in 2021.
2 Engineers are required, graduates of the College of Engineering, Division of Medical Devices.
Or a civilian.
An employee with a position as an Administrative Development Researcher, who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computers and Information.
– 32 field forensic assistants, the applicant is required to have a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery.
– 17 forensic assistants specializing in a specialist laboratory, with a requirement to obtain a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery.
– 5 persons for the position of finance and accounting researchers, it is required that the applicant hold a bachelor’s degree in commerce, accounting section.
6- As a fourth clerk, provided that the applicant obtains a General Division Trade Diploma.
– 59 persons for the position of service assistant, the applicant is required to have a lower average qualification.
– 27 required for an anatomy assistant position, provided that the applicant has a qualification below average.
4 craftsmen are required to be a car driver, and the applicant must have a qualification less than the average.
The advertisement has placed other conditions that must be met by the applicant for appointment at the Forensic Medical Authority and the Ministry of Justice, foremost of which is that the applicant has sufficient capabilities and knowledge of the nature of the job he is applying for, including what is written in the description for each job.
The announcement also stipulated that the applicant must have the skill to use the computer, specifically the system and office, and the applicant must have teamwork skills within the institution and have the ability to deal with all work problems and take appropriate decisions within the limits of his specialization, and the applicant must have experience 3 Years at least, and a year not more than 35 years.
Documents required to apply for the job.
A statement of the applicant’s current job status and he / she has completed the job data, including an evaluation of the applicant’s last three yearss performance.
A copy of the identity card, with the original view.
– A copy with the presentation of the original for review of the academic qualification.
– Presenting a witness to the penalties or disciplinary trial, if any.
– Obtaining the approval of the employer to apply for the competition, and to be appointed in the forensic medicine sector.
- The situation in Egypt
- The situation around the world