Chicken prices today, Tuesday, in the Egyptian market
All homemakers search for rates for Chicks Today, because it is one of the most basic things that are eaten and that no trip is left out, and its prices are searched on a daily basis in the poultry exchange, and it is considered one of the various commodities such as meat, eggs, chicks and many other food products that cannot be dispensed with.
It is also mentioned that their prices are offered through the poultry exchange continuously and permanently, and that comes through Abdulaziz Al-Sayed, head of the domestic wealth division in the Cairo Chamber of Commerce, and this is to provide all prices because they are among the foods that cannot be dispensed with inside all homes on a permanent and daily basis.
It is expected that the prices of all poultry and food products will increase in the coming days, and this comes in conjunction with the approach of the holy month of Ramadan because the demand for them is increasing a lot, and the prices have been in a state of great fluctuation over the past weeks and witnessed reaching their lowest level in the month of August.
- The advertised price of the farm is 26 pounds per kilo, to reach the consumer at 30 pounds.
- The price of a carton of eggs in the farm is 33.50 pounds, and it reaches the consumer at 38 pounds.
- The prices of chicks on the farm rose to 12 pounds.
- The price of a kilo of turkeys ranges from 48 to 55 pounds.
- The price of a kilo of baladi poultry is about 38 pounds.
- The price of a kilo of shish is about 70 pounds.
- The price of the kilo staples reached 42 pounds.
- The price of a kilo of thigh is 39 pounds.
- The price of a kilo of liver and giblets is about 38 pounds.
- The price of chicken livers reached 45 pounds.
- The price of a kilogram of white poultry ranged from 28 to 30 pounds.
- The price of a kilo of ducks reached about 50 pounds.
- The price of a kilo of panne was 80 pounds.