Subscribe to receive the most important news
The Ministry of Education and Technical Education announced methods and controls for evaluating basic subjects for first and second secondary grades
In public and private schools, as well as the dates for the April and May exams, as follows:
– For students of the first and second grades of secondary school, two combined examinations are held at the end of April and the end of May at the school, with secure and supervisory committees. The exam is paper-based (multiple choice in a combined sheet of the attached table), provided that the answer is on a separate paper (Babel Sheet).
– Each student is provided with a paper containing the basic concepts and laws of the subject to be used during an examination as a substitute for the textbook.
– The result of the first semester is (passing or not passing) and no grades are calculated for him in the event of completing the exam, but in the case of (non-passing) a supplementary examination is held with 15 questions for the subject in a multiple choice in a time of one hour, provided that these examinations are held Before April exams.
– The grade of the second semester represents 100% of the maximum score for the subject and is calculated from the average score of the student in the May and April exams.
A student who has encountered any technical problem that did not enable him to take the subject exam in the first semester is counted as passing in this subject.
– For students who are absent from taking the first semester exams with a compulsive excuse accepted by the Director of the Directorate, the right to hold a supplementary examination through the school with a separate paper for each subject absent by 15 questions for the subject in a multiple choice within an hour, provided that these exams are held before the exam April.
The examination dates are in the months of April and May according to the following schedules
- The situation in Egypt
- The situation around the world