Advantages of the Fixed Return Savings Certificate from Banque Misr:
- The certificate is issued to natural persons only.
- The term of certification is up to five years.
- A fixed rate of return throughout the period of the certificate, paid monthly or annually.
- The value of the certificate or part of it can be recovered according to the certificate’s redemption rules.
- The minimum purchase amount for the certificate is 1,200 pounds, its multiples for the certificate with a monthly return, and 1000 pounds and its multiples for the certificate with an annual return.
Savings certificates from Banque Misr:
The higher certificate has a monthly return of 3 years, the monthly return is 11%, and the category of 1000 pounds, while the triple certificate of variable return, which extends for a period of 3 years, in the category of 500 and its multiples, is not renewed.
The seven savings certificates include the triple certificate with a variable return, which is a renewable certificate with an 8.50% return every 3 months, and its denominations are 1000 pounds and its multiples, and it differs from the fixed monthly return certificates, such as the last 5-year and renewable certificate.
Banque Misr certificates include fixed annual return certificates for a period of 5 years, which are renewable certificates with a yield of 9.50% at a denomination of 1000 pounds, which are less in duration and return than fixed monthly return certificates, with a duration of 7 years, renewable, and their return is 9.75% per month, and the certificate categories are 750 pounds and their multiples.