Apple Pay allows you to buy almost anything without taking out your credit card, and it’s really hard to imagine our everyday life without it, but how exactly do you start using it?
How to use Apple Pay on your iPhone according to The Sun.
1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone.
2. Click on the + icon to add a card, then click “Continue.”
3. Get the card you want to pay with, and place it under the iPhone camera so that you can scan your card number.
4. Make sure the details are correct then click
5. Enter your CVV number and then click “Next” again.
6. Agree to the terms of service.
7. Repeat these steps for any additional cards you want to add.
Once you’ve set up Apple Pay and are ready to use it on your phone, the next step is to actually use it in the store.
If a store accepts mobile payments, it will display the Apple Pay logo through the wallet – some stores even display this logo on the door of the store.
When you queue to pay this is what you should do.
1. For newer iPhones with Face ID such as iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, or iPhone 12) double-click the Power button on the right side of The phone must show your cards.
2. Instead, open the Wallet app on your phone and tap the card you want to pay with.
3. Place your finger on Touch ID to verify your identity.
4. Finally, move the iPhone near the contactless terminal.
And there you have it – I used Apple Pay.
Most shops will allow you to pay with Apple Pay.