Often there are some chats or conversations that you do not want to keep permanently, which is why Telegram recently introduced a new feature that helps “auto delete” that enables users to delete all participants in a conversation at any time.
Enabling the automatic deletion timer in Telegram conversations will automatically delete messages for all participants either after 24 hours or 7 days after sending. Therefore, if you also want to enable the automatic delete feature in the Telegram application, follow the steps mentioned below as follows:
For Android devices
1. Open the Telegram app.
2. Now go to any chat window.
3. Click on the “three dots” menu located in the upper right corner of the chat window.
4. After that, click on the “Clear History” option.
5. Now select the time period with the slider button after which you want to delete the message automatically.
6. Finally, click on the “Enable” button.
1. Open the Telegram app and go to the chat window.
2. Now tap and hold on a message and then tap Select.
3. Choose the “Clear chat” option.
4. Now enable the auto delete feature and choose the time interval.