Many things have turned to the electronic image, especially with the outbreak of the Corona epidemic, and since the process of printing, signing, scanning, and then sending individual papers via e-mail, is a daunting task, whether working from the office or from home, there is a faster and more appropriate solution to this matter Through web sites.
DocuSign is one of the most well-known and efficient sites that do this, as there are now websites that allow you to electronically sign important documents, in addition to distinguishing them to indicate exactly where they need to sign, and it’s a feature that can be especially useful for long documents, such as contracts. Rent and mortgages.
How to use DocuSign to sign documents
1. Open the email from DocuSign, and click “Review Document” to be taken to the signer to start the signature process.
2. Review the Consumer Guidelines and check the box that states you legally agree to sign electronically, then click the “Start” button.
3. You will be taken directly to the first signature mark, where the sender indicated that you need to sign, and click on the “Sign up” sign.
4. You will be asked to “approve your signature” after that, you can do this in one of two ways, either type your name and your initials, then choose the signature style you want to appear in it, or use the cursor or touch screen to register manually, and you can also choose to upload an image of your signature And, when you are satisfied with what your signature looks like, click “Approve & Sign” to apply it to the document.
Also, after doing this once, you will be able to sign all other fields in the document with one click.
5. When reading the document and logging in in all the indicated places, click “Finish”, a message will appear stating that you have completed the signature of the document, you will also get the option to download a PDF copy for your records, and the sender will receive an email attaching the signed document. In addition, it will appear Also in their DocuSign account.