Google provides a feature called Google Take Me Home Or Google, take me home, and this service works through the Google Assistant to get directions home without using any entries, whether on an Android or iPhone device. Every time you need to go home, the whole thing is a sentence that says, “Hello Google, take me home.” A voice command for the Google Assistant opens the Maps application, and begins a path to your home address.
According to the site “business insider“This app is used more smoothly on Android devices, which already use Google Assistant as the default assistant, however, Apple users can also install the Google Assistant app, and use it separately or in conjunction with Siri.
How does the Google feature work?
It varies from device to device. For Android users, all you have to do is set the home address and then say “Hey Google, take me home”, and the Google Assistant will open Maps and find the fastest route to home.
As for Apple users you will need to install Google Assistant And set it up, then set your home address on Google Maps.
How to set up the Google Assistant app on iPhone
1. Search for the Google Assistant in the App Store, then install it by pressing the button.
2. When the application is installed, press “Open”.
3. Log in to your Google account, or if you have already logged into another Google application on your iPhone, select the account that you want to use.
4. On the next screen, choose whether or not you want to allow Google Assistant to save information about your contacts from the devices that are logged in to it.
5. Read how Google partners work with the Google Assistant, then click “Continue.”
6. Click the microphone icon, then press “OK” to grant the assistant GoogleAccess to a microphone.
How to set up a home address in Google
1) Open the Google Maps app.
2) Click on the search bar.
3) Under “Home” click on “Set Site”.
4) Write down your home address.
5) Select your address in the search results by clicking on it, and wait for Maps The Google To confirm adding it.