In her interview with FilFan.com, she revealed various aspects of the series, and expressed her opinion about the Ramadan 2021 drama in general.
The following are her most prominent statements:
– The role of “Matilda” in the series “The Peacock” symbolizes national unity, brotherhood and peace among Egyptians, and that if someone falls into a crisis, his Egyptian brother stands next to him without regard to religions.
I liked the series a lot and its story, because it is a problem of the day and I am interested in rape cases because the victims must be supported.
Society has changed its viewpoint towards the girl raped from guilty to harmed.
– Sometimes soaps are subjected to injustice due to their showing in Ramadan, and the series “The Peacock” will achieve higher views after the Ramadan season.
Sahar Al-Sayegh is a talented actress and presented the traumatic post-rape scene to the fullest.
– The series’ story is not related to the crime of Vermont, and rape and harassment are widespread.
– I say the young rapists, whether Vermont or others, “deserve to be beaten,” and I will not sympathize with them.
Raouf Abdel Aziz is a creative director and a sensitive and sensitive person who does not miss any detail without paying attention to it, and I was confident that he would present a special series.
Raouf Abdel Aziz presented the rape scene with the utmost sophistication, without disturbing the modesty of the viewer or offending his feelings.
Jamal Suleiman is a talented actor and presents the role of a lawyer in a new way in the drama.
– I do not participate in dramas that present bullying and violence, and the Ramadan series “Matawi, Hasheesh and Opium” is a mockery and shame on the drama.
I will not participate in a job unless it carries an enlightening and purposeful message.
– I am not a fan of social media, and it has become a way to hurt and bully people.
I liked the series “Cairo Kabul”, which includes professional actors.
Surprise .. Lee Ahmed Helmy designed a “costume” jacket in “Newton’s Game”
After attacking “Kings Al-Jadana” … Samah Anwar chooses the best 7 series in Ramadan
Does “Musa” resemble “Adham Al-Sharqawi”? Historical researcher answers
The buttons of Karim Abdel Aziz’s shirt and Iyad Nassar’s hat … Details reflecting the accuracy of “Choice 2”