Kholoud Omar: By
No matter the location of your home, you have definitely been exposed to the most annoying insects The mosquitoesIt is one of the problems of the summer season. These insects are more active at night and their numbers increase with sunset. From this standpoint, “Al-Masry Light” reviews the best home methods to get rid of the nuisance mosquitoes, according to stylecraze
6. Oil Mint And coconut oil
- Mix 12 drops of peppermint oil with 30ml of coconut oil.
- Apply this mixture directly on your hands and feet.
5. Neem oil and oil Coconut
- Add 10 drops of neem oil to 30 ml of coconut oil.
- Mix well and apply directly to the exposed areas of your body.
4.Apple cider vinegar With essential oils
- Mix 50ml of apple cider vinegar and 50ml of water in equal proportions.
- Add 10 to 12 drops of the essential oil of your choice and mix well.
- Store this solution in a bottle with a pump.
- Spray this on yourself before heading out.
3. Tea tree oil and coconut oil
- Mix 10 drops of tea tree oil with 30ml of coconut oil.
- Apply it directly to the exposed areas of your skin.
2- Cinnamon oil
1. Mix 10 drops of cinnamon oil with 30 ml of water.
2. Mix well and spray this solution on the exposed areas of your body.
1. Lavender oil, vanilla and lemon juice
- Mix 10: 12 drops of lavender oil, 4 tablespoons of vanilla extract and 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Add this mixture to two cups of water.
- Shake this solution well and spray it on the exposed body parts.