But this comfortable characteristic was a scourge for the young man, because he was killed by the seat that crushed him in a tragic scene in front of his shocked wife.
The film was over, so the young man decided to search for the car key and the phone that were lost from it, under the footrest in the seat.
And when the young man made this attempt, he became stuck underneathTo seatHe was seriously injured, and his relentless attempts to save him were unsuccessful in the cinema.
In the most recent development before the courts, the company that owns the hall “in Entertainment” admitted that it had actually failed to guarantee the conditions of security andsafety.
The company pleaded guilty to two charges before the court, under the Health and Safety Charter, because it did not conduct an accurate risk assessment between January 2007 and March 2018.
Meanwhile, the court is expected to issue a ruling on the incident on the twentieth of next July.
According to reports, those working in the cinema tried to rid the deceased from under the chair for a period of about 15 minutes, but they failed to do so.
At the time, the staff could not reach the buttons that could control the chair, and the young man was not taken to the hospital until later, but he died days later due to brain failure caused by the lack of oxygen supply.