Thursday, April 22, 2021
Books – Hani Saber:
Today, Thursday, April 22nd, the young star Ahmed Malik will be a guest on the landfill program “Ramez Aqil Has Flar”, presented by artist Ramez Jalal.
In the following lines, we show you the most important information about him:
His full name is Ahmed Malik Mustafa Bayoumi, born in Cairo Governorate in 1995.
– He appeared for the first time in artistic works, while he had not completed his tenth year, through his participation in the series “Our Sweet Dreams” with Farouk El-Fishawy and Nermin El-Feki.
– His real breakthrough was through the series “Al-Jamaa”, which was shown in 2010, in which he embodied the character of Hassan Al-Banna, founder of the Muslim Brotherhood when he was young.
He participated in many demonstrations in Tahrir Square in 2011, and had a brain hemorrhage at one point.
– He was compiled by several works with director Mohamed Sami, as he appeared in 2012 in the series “With the Persistence”, as well as the series “Life’s Story”, and in 2015 with the film “Ahwak” directed by Muhammad Sami, and he is participating in Ramadan drama this year in the series “The Offspring of the Strangers.” “.
– He participated in the international film The Furnace, which was shown at the Venice Film Festival.
– He fulfilled his dream that he had been chasing from a young age of standing on stage through the French Cultural Center, and he wrote through his Instagram account: “In the French Cultural Center, they will show two performances in the third session of the (MT) platform, the School of Contemporary Dance, including Carole Akkad. I am writing it, and we will direct it and show it .. It will be Leas first experience on a stage, a dream that I have been fulfilling for a long time. “
– Toronto Film Festival named him one of the rising talents of the world in 2018.
– Among his most prominent cinematic works, films: “Sheikh Jackson, Ishtab, Hepta: The Last Lecture, The Guest and the Gold Keeper.”
– His film “Kira Waljin” is expected to be released in the theaters, starring Karim Abdel Aziz and Ahmed Ezz, directed by Marwan Hamed, and the film is based on the 1919 novel.
The program “Ramez Akla Flar” is shown directly after the Maghrib azan daily during the month of Ramadan, on “MBC Egypt”. Many art stars in various Arab countries are located in the plot, most notably: “The singer Ahmed Saad, the artist Dina El Sherbiny, the artist Wizzo. The artist Sumaya Al-Khashab, Al-Ahly player Mohamed Afsha, goalkeeper Jensh, the artist Kinda Alloush, and others.