You can easily transfer photos from iPhone to computer with a cable USBAs long as you have the latest version of iTunes Or at least version 12.5.1 downloaded to PC, and you can also sync iCloud With an iPhone and a computer, the photos are automatically transferred in real time, and we are monitoring the steps required to do so, according to the website.business insider“.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to computer
1. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a cable USB, You may be required to unlock it using its passcode, it will not accept the iPhone Face or Touch ID For this purpose, and if a popup appears asking if you “trust” the computer, choose “Trust this computer”.
2. On the computer that is running Windows 10-Click the “Start” button, and choose “Photos” from the popup menu.
3. On the photos, click “Import” and select “From device.” USBIn the upper-right corner.
4. The computer will start scanning your iPhone for pictures and videos. If you have multiple photo storage devices connected, you will be able to choose the device you want. If your iPhone is not detected, make sure to update the driver software. Apple Mobile Device Your.
5. You will have the option to choose where you want to place your imported images, and you can also select the images to be transferred.