Subscribe to receive the most important news
It was one day one of the influential rulers in Khurasan (in a city close to Samarkand, Dunbound, from the Tabaristan suburbs, from the districts of Rustaq al-Ray), and the majority of the population of the region were Persians, Pashtuns and Baluchis with the presence of the Turks in the northern parts. Executive, and presidential power, but he left everything behind, and relinquished the mandate, and chose the authority of the heart, and the power of the soul, after emptying his heart from the world; He gave his money and what he owned and distributed them to the poor and needy, and he took the path of Sufism, and he was the first to call Sufism the science of breach, in an interview with the science of paper, which is the apparent science of jurisprudence and Sharia.
He abandoned prestige and position, abandoned pomp and grandeur, bid farewell to gold to go with and to God, and considered the path of saints to be charity.
Sufism saw “relaxation of hearts, clarifying thoughts with the robes of loyalty, and creating generosity and human beings in the meeting, which is sitting with God without concern, and Sufism is children in the stone of truth.”
The Sufi of al-Shibli – who lived eighty-seven years – is “from a row of chagrin, saved from others, and filled with thought, equal to him with gold and dewar: that is, sticky, coherent mud.” He is one of the people of the subconscious. And Al Shibli’s signs were considered in his time of wonders.
He had a special taste in poetry of love and spinning, and wonderful struggles, so he used to wear salt so that he would not sleep and get used to staying up late. Because “he who sleeps is anonymous, and he who is not blind is obscured,” and he was one of the owners of the army who described him as “drunk” due to his excessive grandfather and his excitement, and he also said about him: “Every people has a crown, and the crown of this young people, and that drinker is the nectar of knowledge.” He learned on his hands, and fulfilled The first meeting of Al-Shibli with Al-Junaid (215-298 AH). Abu Bakr said to him: (They told me about you that you have the gem of the Lord’s knowledge that does not mislead or misleads its owner, so either it is given or it is sold. And if I gave it to you, I took it cheap, and you do not know its worth, but you have gained this determination, it is a sign of permission, and a harbinger of success. The Almighty (And those who strive for us, let us guide them in our paths). So make this verse in your eyes, for it is your path to what you want).
After not long in the age of the time of the people of time, Al-Junaid said: “Do not look at Abu Bakr Al-Shibli with the eye with which some of you look at each other, for he was appointed from the eyes of God Almighty, and I did not see in Sufism more knowledgeable than Al-Shibli, and from the severity of his asceticism he was called ( Rehana al-Mu’minin) and he used to lead his circle in Al-Mansur Mosque in Baghdad. ”
And the owner of Al-Hallaj (858 – 922 AD / 244 – 309 AH), and he used to repeat: “I was with Al-Hallaj one thing, but he announced while I was silent.” He visited him in his prison, and found him sitting, streaking in the dirt, and he sat between his hands until he became bored, so the barber raised his tip to the sky, and said: “My God for every right is a truth, and every creation has a way. Himself, then he drove him to the rug I forget, how do you see it?
Al-Shibli said: How is that?
Al-Hallaj said: He takes it on his own behalf, then returns it to his heart, for he is taken from himself, and on his heart is rejected, so he took it from himself as torture, and brought it back to his heart approximate, blessed is a soul who was obedient to him, and the suns of truth in her hearts rising, then sang:
Shams rose from I love you at night
She waited for what sunset
The sun of the day sets at night
And the sun of hearts is not set.
Al-Shibli said: “God has servants. If they spit (spit) on Hell, they would put it out.”
He was told: Why do you say: “God” and not say “There is no god but God”? He said: «I am ashamed to face proof after being denied .. I am afraid that the word ungratefulness will be taken and I do not come to the word affirmation.
He lived between the third and fourth centuries AH, and was born in the time of the Abbasid Caliph Al-Muntasir Billah. He is Abu Bakr Al-Shibli (247 – 334 AH / 861 – 946 AD) who was asked: What is the sign of the knower? He said: His chest is annotated, his heart is wounded, and his body is dislocated .. I find ungratefulness in my mind, unless it is from witnesses and I see the truth in my place, the witnesses of existence will perish.
And Al-Shibli controlled his senses, took care of his breath, and lived in harmony and compassion, as he settled his condition in the scene and in the sunset, and in the solution and the journey, and his heart – who is an abstract, wealthy ascetic – was transformed from things to the Lord of things. And “the creation of the people of time has become knowledge, condition and circumstance,” as Abd al-Wahhab al-Shaarani states.
Waqيلl Lahَ: Yَbَ Bakِr, َُُُُِِّ َََََُُْ َََََِْْ َََِِِ ِِِِِِِِ ِ Fansha nayaricompas Lord Allaah htvf balzhy sdht per race shjv crafts fbkayy Barma Barma rqha vbkaha rqny brings tshkv fhmha mummy mummy brings improvisatore tfhmny non alter baljvy rfha encircling baljvy trfny Ibid.
There are few sources and references that deal with the biography of al-Shibli, and if there are limited books that have dealt with his life and career, the books that came to us from al-Shibli are almost non-existent except for his book, which was not spared from the overlapping texts, and the proportion of some of them to him even though it is not his.
From what remains of his effects, which are few:
It is not the one who took on the masculine as well as the one who took on the masculine.
– The aspirant does not have a period, the acquaintance does not have knowledge, the knowledge has no relationship, the lover has no silence, the one who is sincere does not have a claim, the fearful one does not have a decision, nor the creation from God has escape.
– He who knows God is subject to everything. Because he saw the effect of his possession on it.
Joy in God is more important than sadness in the hands of God.
– The blind person who sees the jewel has nothing but touch it, and the one who is ignorant of God has nothing but remembrance of him with the tongue.
– Do not be safe from yourself, even if you walk on the water until you get out of the abode of pride (vanity, deception and negligence) to the abode of hope.
If you find your heart with God, then beware of yourself, and if you find your heart with yourself, then beware of God.
– What people in need of intoxication, it was said: What intoxication? He said: Soukra enriches them about their own observations, actions, conditions, universes, and what is in them, and he sang: “You count me alive while I am dead and some of the desertions cry over each other.”
– What’s the trick? He said: Abandoning the trick. Because the trick is either a bribe or a decision, and they are far from the paths of truth, so ask for the cure from where the disease came, so only the one who has made you can be able to cure you, and sing:
– “Those who are fine you remember are yours, and about them I was exhausted
Do not ask for life in front of others, for it is only he who gives you life.
– Some of his companions entered upon him while he was still dying, and said: Say: There is no god but God.
– “A house in which you dweller does not need a lamp.
Your hope is our Hajj on the day people come for Hajj
God does not allow me a place on the day I call you a private part.
They are verses by the Arabic poet Dik Al-Jin Al-Homsi (161-236 AH / 778-850 AD).
And he was told: Do you see a body as fat as it is, and love will perish? He sang:
– “I love my heart and I do not know how I am, even if he knows what he will not stay in ghee.”
He was asked when is a man a meridian? He said if his condition is equal in travel, urban, scene and sunset.
He was asked what to suppress passion? He said with sports of temper and uncovered the mask.
– Freedom is only the freedom of the heart.
– “Today I forgot about my love of my prayer, so I do not know what I will bring from my dinner
My lord reminded you of eating and drinking, and your face if I saw a cure for my disease.
– «Khair al-Nasaj said: We were in the mosque, and al-Shibli came – in his drunkenness – and looked at us, and he did not speak to us and attacked al-Junaid in his house, while he was sitting with his wife, with her head uncovered. She understood that she should cover her head, so Al-Junaid said to her:« No, you are not. He is there »He clapped on Al-Junaid’s head and sang:
– Get me the connection, and the connection is sweet and threw me back, and the repelling is difficult
They claimed when they realized that my crime was my love for them, and that is my fault
– No, and the good of submission when meeting is the power of one who loves but loves
– He said: Then al-Shibli went outside, and the soldiers struck the ground with his feet. He said: “He is that, Abu Bakr, he is that.”
– Love is a cup that has a glow, if it settles in the senses it will kill, and if it dwells in the souls it gets intoxicated, for it is drunkenness on the surface and love in the interior. Love is a seas without a shore, a night without another, a delusion without joy, an illness without a doctor, an affliction without patience, and despair without hope.