Friday, April 30, 2021
Books – Hani Saber:
The former Zamalek player and head of the club’s youth sector, Captain Tariq Yahya, will be a guest on the landfill program “Ramez Aklou Tara” presented by artist Ramez Jalal.
In the following lines, we show you the most important information about him:
– His name is Tariq Muhammad Yahya Abd al-Hamid, and he is known as “Tariq Yahya,” and he is the former Zamalek player.
– He was born on September 10, 1961 Kafr El Sheikh, and previously played for Zamalek club, the Lebanese star and the Egypt national team.
– Tariq Yahya participated with Zamalek for the first time in front of Mansoura in the Egypt Cup, and Zamalek won four clean goals, the same among the Zamalek stars at that time.
– He won with Zamalek the league championship in 1984, 1988 and 1992 and the 1984 and 1986 African Cup, and scored the winning goal against “Al-Ittihad” in the 1988 Egyptian Cup Final. In the same year, Zamalek won the African-Asian championship.
He became a professional in the Lebanese Nejmeh team, moving to him in 1992 and playing with them one season, accompanied by his colleague Hamada Abdel-Latif (Al-Hawi) and under the supervision of the late Egyptian coach Essam Bahij, and it was a successful season during which he scored several wonderful and memorable goals before returning to Egypt.
With Zamalek, he won the league championship in 1993 and decided to retire after his career with the team, during which he won many tournaments.
– He worked as a coach for several teams, namely Ghazl El Mahalla Club, Zamalek Club (Assistant Coach) in 2002-2003, Ismaili Club, Talaia El Guish Club, Al Masry Club Al Port Said, and Misr El Maqsat Club.
– He contributed to Egypt’s victory in the Mediterranean bronze and the 1986 African Cup, and was among the team that represented Egypt in the 1990 World Cup in Italy, but did not participate in any match.
– Last December, he was suspended by the temporary committee in charge of managing the Zamalek Club, and he was prevented from entering the club except from the League of Nations portal to go to legal affairs only, and he was referred for investigation for what happened to the committee in the “Zamalekawi” program broadcast on the Zamalek club channel, after Tariq Yahya made statements attacking the committee running the White Castle.
– The first time Tariq Yahya joined the technical staff of the White Castle was in 2002, when Cabral was coach of Al-Obeid.
Yahya led the technical leadership of the Saudi Hajar team in 2012, and at that time he was leading the clearinghouse in Egypt, before ending his contract with the team in an understanding with Mohamed Abdel Salam, president of the Fayoumi club.
Tariq Yahya succeeded in keeping the telecom team before in one of the seasons of the Premier League, where he led the communications from 2006 until 2008.
He is currently the head of youth sectors at Zamalek Football Club.
The program “Ramez Akle Tara” is shown on the “Mbc” screen in Egypt every day throughout the month of Ramadan at exactly twenty-six minutes. “Ramez” hosts through it a large group of stars, most notably: Mohamed Heneidy, Sumaya al-Khashab, Wizzo, Ahmed Malik, Dina El-Sherbiny, Hamo Beka, Kinda Alloush, and others.