One of the worst things that a person is exposed to is Samir Ghanem’s brother: He was infected with the black fungus after recovering from Corona

0
19


The brother of the late artist Samir Ghanem revealed, on Friday, that his brother was infected with the black fungus after recovering from the emerging “Corona” virus.

The late artist’s brother said, in statements carried by Sputnik, that his brother was in the middle of the stage of infection (Covid-19), which caused him to have kidney and lung failure.

He explained that he had contracted corona as well, but he recovered from it, while his brother did not survive it, despite both of them taking the same treatment drugs.

He added that his brother was injured before his death with the black fungus in his right eye, and pointed out that “it is one of the worst things that any human being is exposed to.”

He continued that his brother was in a state of disorientation due to high urea in the blood, but he was aware of those who were visiting him in his room.

He pointed out that his brother’s health condition was difficult in the hospital, and he had a knee problem that prevented him from standing, which prompted him to pray with him while he was sitting.





Source link
https://www.almasryalyoum.com/news/details/2336374

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here