Watch periodicals news in a day .. Subscribe now
The committee in charge of managing Zamalek club held an emergency meeting to discuss the situation regarding the violations in the sports arena against the club’s right to many files.
The club management discussed some files, including:
– Non-compliance with the regulations regarding the Born in 1999 Football League championship, which requires Zamalek to be considered the winner of the championship, while another club was unjustly satisfied.
– The penalty imposed on the player Imam Ashour and the claim that no appeal was lodged against the penalty, which confirms the direction of the committee that runs the Football Association towards a particular club and the suspicious position of trying to conceal the grievance presented by the club.
– Signing penalties on the basketball team for violating the regulations and depriving Zamalek of its right as winning the Al-Ahly match, even though Zamalek evacuated the stands.
– The Egyptian Handball Cup title was awarded last season to Al-Ahly club without a legal basis to miss the opportunity for the honorable sports competition for the title.
– Appointing referees for Zamalek matches in football with previous positions hostile to Zamalek.
While the club’s management affirms its complete keenness to preserve the club’s rights, it will take all necessary methods for that, including:
Submit a complaint to the Egyptian Olympic Committee and the Ministry of Youth and Sports to investigate these facts, each in its own right, while preserving the right of asylum to any other party to obtain the club’s right without compromise
Emphasizing the necessity of investigating these facts and informing the club of the outcome of the investigation before resuming matches in those games.
The club’s legal committee will take all measures to implement this.
The council will continue in permanent session until the rights of the club teams are restored.