The committee in charge of managing the Zamalek club held an emergency meeting, to discuss the situation regarding the abuses witnessed in the sports arena against the club’s right to many files.
The club management discussed some files and announced in an official statement:
– Failure to comply with the regulations regarding the born in 1999 football championship, which requires Zamalek to be considered a winner of the tournament, while another club was unjustly satisfied.
– The penalty inflicted on the player Imam Ashour and the claim not to file an appeal against the penalty, which confirms the direction of the committee running the Football Association towards a particular club, and the suspicious position of trying to conceal the grievance presented by the club.
– Penalties were imposed on the basketball team for violating the regulations and depriving Zamalek of its right as winning the Al-Ahly match, although Zamalek evacuated the stands.
– Awarding the title of the Egyptian Handball Cup last season to the Al-Ahly club without a legal basis to waste the opportunity for the honorable sports competition for the title.
– Appointment of referees for Zamalek matches in football with previous positions hostile to Zamalek.
While the club management affirms its complete keenness to preserve the rights of the club, it will take all necessary methods for that, including :
– Submit a complaint to the Egyptian Olympic Committee and the Ministry of Youth and Sports to investigate these facts, each within its own jurisdiction, while preserving the right of asylum to any other party to obtain the right of the club without compromise.
– Emphasizing the necessity of investigating these facts and informing the club of the outcome of the investigation before resuming matches in those games.
– The club’s legal committee will take all measures to implement this.
– The council will continue in permanent session until the rights of club teams are restored.