Subscribe to receive the most important news
With the approach of application season in universities for students of the stage High schoolSome Egyptian banks offer a distinct package of university entrance loan with many characteristics to meet the needs of their customers of all segments, whether from the government sector – private sector – owners free professions.
The banks that offer the education loan feature allow access to Debt Personal up to one million pounds to cover the education expenses of their children within the educational loan program or the higher education loan.
Some banks require a university entry loan or an education loan for international universities, while some other banks allow to provide a higher education loan to all public universities or private universities orfor international After submitting the required papers and fulfilling the conditions for approval of the loan.
Banks require the customer to submit each of the following documents to obtain an educational loan in Egypt:
- Student enrollment certificate at the university.
- Tuition fee invoice.
- Student’s birth certificate.
- A certificate of the borrower’s monthly income signed by the employer.
- Up-to-date utility receipt.
Banks that offer education loan advantage:
Conditions for obtaining an education loan from the National Bank of Kuwait:
According to the website of the National Bank of Kuwait, the education loan provides the following:
The repayment period is up to 12 months.
Annual reducing interest rates starting from 19.5%.
– Optional life insurance for the duration of the loan.
According to the bank’s website, if the customer wishes to cancel or pay the remaining amount of the loan before the end of its term, he goes to the branch to write an accelerated payment request for financing and deposit the cash value for payment, including the expedited payment commission.
Conditions for obtaining an education loan from the National Bank of Kuwait
The minimum net income of a guardian is 3000 pounds for employees, and 6000 pounds for self-employed professionals.
The loan applicant must not be less than 21 years old.
The applicant must not be more than 60 years old at the end of the loan term.
Documents required from the guardian
– Original certificate of the monthly salary.
– The original ID card.
– Up-to-date utility receipt.
Bank statement for the last 6 months.
– Commercial register and tax card for self-employed persons.
Documents required to obtain a student education loan:
Birth certificate or student ID card.
– Speech in total Tuition fees.
A letter proving the student’s registration in the study body.
How to apply for an educational loan in Egypt
– The customer can visit the nearest Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait branch and ask about an education loan for study expenses in Egyptian universities.
Call the Customer Service Center at 19322.
You can apply for the loan “online” through the official website of the bank. click here
2- Education loan to enter universities from the Housing and Development Bank:
does not put Housing & Development Bank A maximum limit for the educational loan in Egypt, provided that the borrower’s salary is allowed to repay monthly installmentThe bank provides financing to all public, private and international universities.
The loan repayment period is one year.
– Interest rate 22.25% decreasing interest rate.
The bank does not require a minimum salary.
– Administrative expenses depend on the value of the loan and the type of job.
3- Education loan for university entrance from Banque du Caire:
Provides Cairo Bank A package for his clients to obtain an education loan within the personal loan package, through the following:
The bank offers the loan to all public, private or international universities.
The maximum loan amount is 300 thousand pounds, and the minimum amount is 15 thousand pounds.
– Banque du Caire offers an education loan over a repayment period of up to 12 months, the maximum repayment of the loan.
The interest is up to 18.5% reducing interest for the education loan.
Minimum income monthly The customer is 5 thousand pounds.
– Administrative expenses of the total value of the higher education loan 2.5%.
– The age of the customer is not less than 21 years and not more than 60 years when paying the last installment of the loan
4- Higher education loan to enter universities from Banque Misr:
– Provides Egypt Bank Funding for all public, private or international universities, in addition to the following:
The maximum loan amount is EGP 300,000 and EGP 2,000 is the minimum.
The loan repayment period ranges from 6 months to a maximum of 4 years, and up to 7 years in the event of salary transfer.
The interest rate is 18%, decreasing the interest rate for government employees, or 20% decreasing for the private sector.
– Administrative expenses from 1.5% to 2%, depending on whether or not the salary is transferred to the bank.
A monthly income of not less than one thousand pounds for a government employee and two thousand pounds for a private sector employee.
– The age of the customer should not be less than 21 years and not more than 60 years when paying the last installment of the loan.
Arab African International Bank:
required Arab African International Bank Funding for international universities only and does not provide funding for public or private universities.
The maximum loan amount is 600,000 EGP and the minimum is 15,000 EGP.
Payment term loan Ranging from 2 years to 7 years maximum.
The interest rate is 21%, reducing interest.
The percentage of administrative expenses of the total loan amount is 2%.
The minimum monthly income for the client is up to 3,000 pounds.
– The age of the customer is not less than 21 years and not more than 60 years when paying the last installment of loan.
The Bank offers an education loan to enter universities for all public, private and international universities, in addition to the following:
The maximum educational loan is up to one million pounds and 10 thousand pounds is the minimum.
The minimum monthly income for an employee is 3 thousand pounds
The loan repayment period is 4 years
– Reducing interest 21%
– Administrative expenses 1.5% of the total loan value.
– The age of the customer is not less than 21 years and not more than 60 years when the last installment of the loan is paid.