The Photos app on your iPhone allows you to iPhone or iPad iPad Crop and rotate video, reduce playback time, add filters, change color balance, and if you install an app iMovie For free, you can make other changes to your video as well.business insider“.
The Photos app is where all your photos and videos are saved by default, and you have to follow these steps when using it:
1. Open the Photos app and search for the video you want to edit. If you are having trouble finding it among the photos, tap Albums and then tap Videos to see a list of the videos on your phone only.
2. After opening the video, tap Edit in the upper-right corner.
3. You have a few options where the first menu, which should open by default, will allow you to cut the beginning and end of the video. Using the slider at the bottom of the screen, drag the left arrow to the right to cut the beginning of the video; Also drag the right arrow left to trim the end.
4. If you click on the icon that looks like a sound wheel after that, you can adjust the color balance and more, scroll through the options at the bottom of the video to see the tools, tap one of them to select it, then use the slider at the bottom of that or on the side of the screen if You are using a device iPad to change levels, and your changes will appear in the video preview immediately.
5. If you click on the icon that looks like three overlapping circles, you can add filters, and each of these filters also comes with a slider, which you can use to change the filter strength.
6. Finally, tap the square crop icon to rotate, crop, or skew the video, as if you accidentally shot a video in the wrong direction, this is the menu for you.
7. When you’re done editing, tap Done in the bottom right corner, and you’ll have the option to overwrite the original video or save the changes as a new clip.
Edit videos with iMovie
You will have plenty of video editing options if you install an app iMovie.
you can use iMovie To select multiple video clips and images to combine into a single movie, you can choose from six types of transitions (such as dissolving, slide, and erase) and insert them between those clips as well.
and lets you iMovie Also add music and audios to your video, it is good for making quick movies directly from your device iPhone or iPad.