We publish for citizens and residents in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia the conditions for obtaining a personal national loan from the Saudi Al-Rajhi Bank, as it is one of the most important funds that people search for daily in the Kingdom, as it is characterized by helping them provide what they need, whether in the short or long term, and it also provides customers Comfortable repayment period of up to 5 years.
Looks like you have blocked notifications!
Conditions for obtaining a national loan, Al-Rajhi Bank
A set of conditions must be met by clients applying for a national loan, the most important of which are:
- The age of the applicant for this loan must not be more than 65 years at the time of maturity of the value of this loan.
- The applicant must be working in an approved location with Al Rajhi Bank.
- The total income of the applicant and the guarantor must not be less than ten thousand Saudi riyals if the financing is joint.
- The applicant’s monthly income must be transferred to his Al Rajhi account.
- It is required to submit an arranged transfer letter from the employer of the customer applying for this loan.
How to apply for a national loan at Al Rajhi Bank
Customers can apply for the National Loan by following these steps:
- The customer must log on to the Al Rajhi Bank website and enter all the required data in the loan application form.
- Or by going to the nearest branch of the bank to you inside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and submitting an application.
- You can also call 8001241222 and learn about the terms and conditions.