Monday 26 July 2021
I wrote – Dalia Shebl:
The Supreme Council of Universities held its periodic meeting, headed by Dr. Khaled Abdel Ghaffar, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, this Monday morning, at the headquarters of Al-Azhar University in Cairo, in the presence of Dr. Tarek Shawky, Minister of Education and Technical Education, Dr. Mohamed Latif, Secretary of the Supreme Council of Universities and members of the Council.
According to the statement of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, the Council approved the start of studies in a number of colleges, during the academic year 2021/2022, which are:
– Faculty of Education for Early Childhood, South Valley University.
– Faculty of Al-Alsun, South Valley University branch in Hurghada.
– Faculty of Dentistry, Menoufia University.
– Faculty of Physiotherapy, Suez University.
– Al-Alsun College, Fayoum University.
– Higher Institute of Heritage, Arts and Folk Literature, Beni Suef University.
The council also approved the establishment of the Faculty of Tourism and Hotels, Aswan University, and the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Environmental Research, Sohag University.