The Confederation of African Football (CAF) announced the victory of a goal Mohamed Magdy Afsha The star of Al-Ahly club against Vita Club in the group stage of the African Champions League, as the best goal in the tournament, with the vote of the fans.
And he decided to win the award at the expense of his opponent, Happy Maciani, player of the South African team Kaizer Chiefs, thanks to his goal against Petro Atletico of Angola.
Al-Ahly club won the African Champions League title for the tenth time in its history, after defeating the South African Kaizer Chiefs in the final match, with three goals without a response, in the match that was held in Casablanca, Morocco, last Saturday..
The African Confederation chose earlier the best 11 goals in the continental championship, where Kaf decided in the end between Afshas goal and Kaizer Chiefs’ goal.
The most beautiful goals were as follows..
– Kermit Eramos’ goal for Mamelodi Sundowns against Al Hilal Sudan.
– Luis Mikusion, Simba of Tanzania, scored a goal against Al-Ahly.
– The goal of Amir Saïoud, Algerian youth player Belouizdad, against Mamelodi Sundowns.
– The goal of Ayoub Al Kaabi, Moroccan Wydad player, against Houria of Guinea.
– Kaizer Chiefs’ Happy Maciani goal against Petro Atletico de Angola.
– The goal of Mohamed Magdy Afsha, Al-Ahly player, against the Congolese Vita Club.
– Clatus Shama, Simba, Tanzanias goal against Vita Club, Congolese.
– Pape Sakho, Senegalese Tongith player, goal against Zamalek.
– Taher Mohamed Taher, Al-Ahly player, scored a goal against Mamelodi Sundowns.
– The goal of Mohamed Ali Bin Ramadan, Tunisian Esperance player, against Algerias Chabab Belouizdad.
– The goal of Mohamed Magdy Afsha, Al-Ahly player, against Kaizer Chiefs.