If you want to sell your PlayStation 4, you may want to disconnect your PS4 user account from the device, and you can even decide to permanently delete your PlayStation Network account. Whatever your reason for deleting PlayStation accounts, there are a few steps to make this happen, according to As stated by the “business insider” website.
How to delete a PS4 user account
1. On your PS4, go to Settings.
2. Choose Login Settings in the drop-down menu.
4. On the User Management page, select Delete User.
5. The list of users will appear on the next screen, select the user you want to delete.
6. Select Delete.
7. Select Yes to confirm account deletion and wait for PS4 to finish.
8. Click OK.
How to close a PlayStation Network account
Deleting your PlayStation Network account is different from deleting a user account, because it deletes your PlayStation ID, and deleting it is a serious undertaking and will result in the following:
• Loss of access to any content purchased using the account, the content is not transferable and no refund is possible.
• Your PlayStation ID cannot be used to create a new account.
• Loss of access to any subscriptions and what they include.
• Loss of access to your PlayStation Network wallet.
If you want to delete your PlayStation Network account, this is how:
1. Go to the PlayStation Support contact page.
2. Click on Account and Security.
3. Click Change Internet ID and Other Account Questions.
4. Scroll down and under Want to contact us?, tap Chat Now in the Live Chat box.
5. Fill in the required information and click on “Request Chat”.