Pele leaves hospital after tumor removal: ready to play 90 minutes

0
4


The Albert Einstein Hospital, located in Sao Paulo, said in a statement that Edson Arantes do Nascimento (pelletThe 80-year-old is in good clinical condition and will “from now on recover in his room” at the hospital.

After being discharged from intensive care, Pele said he was “ready to play 90 minutes, plus extra time”.

Pele wrote on “Instagram” a message and attached it to a picture in which he appeared smiling, saying: “Don’t think for a moment that I haven’t read the thousands of messages of love I’ve received here. Thank you very much to each of you, who took a minute of their day to send me positive energy. Love, love, and then love”.

and find out tumor When Pele went for routine check-ups at the end of last August, and the legend had surgery to remove him on September 4, he was expected to leave intensive care last week.

Pele, the only player to win the World Cup three times, has had mobility difficulties since a botched hip replacement in 2012, forcing him to use a walker and a wheelchair.

In recent years, he also underwent kidney and prostate surgery.

Pele won the 1958, 1962 and 1970 World Cups, and is still the top scorer Brazil Historic record of 77 goals in 92 matches.





LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here